Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Tag!!

Six whatever’s about me:

1. I am an easy going person.

2. My first love is my dear sister.

3. I am a bit fast in my speech which had proved positive sometimes and also negative.

4. I often like to spend time with my friends.

5. I am a bit lazy which has cost me a lot.

6. Very fond of eating new recipies and spicy food items.

Five things I miss in my life:

1. My cousin brother who died at a very young age of 3.

2. I miss my school and college life.

3. I miss my Playstation memories.

4. I miss my old friends.

5. I miss my 10th std maths teacher.

Ten things I wanna achieve in a decade:

1. Obviously to improve my blogging skills.

2. To do some kind of a social service.

3. Chance to meet our superstar.

4. Want to trek many hilly regions.

5. To go on a world tour.

6. Of course to earn a reasonable amount of money.

7. Want to be live on TV for atleast 15 minutes.

8. I wish to buy a big bungalow for my family.

9. I want to make my parents even happier and make their life colorful.

10. Wish to interview a great personality in any field.

Book tag:

**Pick up the nearest book.Open to page 123.Find the fifth sentence.Post the next three sentences.Tag five people, and acknowledge the person who tagged you.**

As you can see, the break statement in the inner loop only causes termination of that loop. The outer loop is unaffected. Here are the two points to remember about break.

- The complete reference Java 2 by Herbert Schildt.

Thanks for the tag mate.

I like to tag to:

1. Vijayaraghavan

2. Boopathi

3. Vaidhy

4. Jayaprabhu

5. Shankar

No comments: