Saturday, January 26, 2008

Yappadi Result Nalla Vandudichu!!!!!!

Hi!!!!!!! Friends today is a red letter day for me, because i have cleared 12 out of 13 papers in engg. Yes today exactly at 7:30 p.m the result came. I was stunned to see my result. This is the second time i am seeing an all clear in the current semester. First time i saw in 1st semester an all clear. After that arrear arrear and only arrear. When i was studying 11th i saw my brother's engg result,he had 2 arrears, that time i used to tease my brother "cha enna da arrear vekkara chi chi vekkama illa". But my engg career was full of arrears only. But today i am so happy that i cleared 6 out of my 7 arrears and also the current semester. By clearing this i have cleared away all the barriers which stood has a hinderance for me in joining TCS. All this happened only with the blessings of my parents , then surely god without his blessings this will not happen. Those who don't beleive in god i am saying "God is there", i am a example for it. Next my friends without them i would not have achieved this. Through my blog i thank each and every one who were behind the success of me. Friends thank you!!!!!!!! There is no other word in english to express my gratitude to u all.

4 comments:

boobu said...

Must Watch!!!!!!!!!! link
http://boostboobu.blogspot.com/2008/01/why-girls-are-like-this.html
super machi.. treat i want it in meriden.. ok va.

Sugar & Spice said...

ONCE again congratulations,,,,,,tremendous effot!late a clear panalum latest a panae..

Sadesh said...

Hard work never fail... Nee padicha nee pass panna athuku itukaka engaluku ellam thanks sollitu irukka.. athuku pathila oru treat vai. athu pothum.. Nee tcsls place anathla irunthu treat vaikren vaikren engla emmathra..

ViJaY said...

Kalakkara machi!!! Great effort indeed da!!!

P.S. Enna dhaan irundhalum naan dhaan unnoda first sem result ah sonnen.. Adha marandhu meenakshi dhaan sonna nu sollitiye machi!!! Indha nanbana marandhitiye!!!