Tuesday, January 1, 2008

My placement

This is the only moment to cherish in my disastrous engineering career. It all started in the month of February when our HOD came to our class and said about the placement,she also told the first company is TCS. After this announcement the placement fever was terribly spreading. AT this instance my entry into this company's exam(Aptitude) was very feeble. Then after Hod's support i entered into TCS apti test.I got through the first step successfully with the help of sadesh .Then that night i studied the whole night and even during sleep i was blabbering the syntaxes.
The next day was a magical day of my life.I saw my friends coming out rejected,but when they said my name in the shortlisted students i was at the peak of happiness.Then at night(8:00) the result came through net.I even took the printout of that page which has the list of selected students and i was admiring for the whole week.This is one of my great moments.

1 comment:

Mahesh said...

ada paavi..the greatest event of your life itself is given this much importance only ya??? dont put posts for just the sake of putting da..write it from your heart..dont mistake me for saying this...blog is though for moneymaking in long run..it is not the only motto of a blog..and when you write your experiences it should be such that the readers should feel the atmosphere around and get transferred to a different world atleast for a few percentage..such should be your pen picture..