Thursday, July 26, 2007

MY FIRST POST!

Hi Friends this is the first time i am introduced to blogging. i got interest into blogging by seeing my friends blog. This is the best platform to express our thoughts,feelings and also get many suggestions for many problems which i face and also give some sloutions to others problems. My inspiration to blogging is my friend Siddharth but his blog is a technological blog and it is awesome. Now he has also started a general blog.There is also another guy who made me to get into blogging he is Mahesh . So i decided to start a blog of my own to share some of the interesting moments in my life.this day is a great day for me as i am introduced into a new world. I hope the people who are in this blogging world will support me in every stage.

2 comments:

Mahesh said...

Brilliant da sambu...the blog title itself rocks....

You have lots and lots to share and write about which starts from ur childhood till yesterday of college..write that dog death incident and all...ALL D BEST!!

SIDDHARTH said...

lol @ magi

Good work here and i too wanna know full about the dog incident..so expecting that as the next post...!!