Monday, July 30, 2007

My beggar encounter

This incident is one of the "worstest".Me along with vijaykrishnan and bajji were waiting in chromepet station. We were about to go to siddharth house.at that instance a small beggar boy came to me and asked money.I just ignored him ,then the train came we all boarded the train.At the same time that boy also boarded the train and was asking me to give money.The whole compartment was watching the conversation between me and the boy.The other two bajji and vijay started laughing and soon became the laughing stock of that compartment.At last i gave him "5" rupees to get rid of him.That moment i got a sigh of relief.This is one of my funniest moment,i m happy to share this incident. "FRIENDS PLEASE AVOID BEGGARS".See u later with more memories.........

1 comment:

Mahesh said...

avan unna pathe udane needhan bali aadunu mudivu pannitan pola....adhuvum illama edho oru murpiravi bandham pola...

Neeyum vethuda...taknu terrora illanu solli cut panni vitturkanum...seri vidu..adhai solliyirundha indha post eppadi kedachirukkum...keep going