Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Waiting for the day!!!

It has been a long wait for the 2008 passed out Engineering graduates especially those who have specialized in CSE and IT. IT field is now undergoing a bad patch. There were many jobs cut down in many companies. As a result of this market also had a drastic decrease. All together it was really a bad time for the passed out candidates. Myself and my friends were waiting for the call from our companies which recruited us. After a long time my company has turned out to us and called us next month. I am very happy when i received the mail. My parents were also pleased with this mail. Next month I will enter the next phase of life. This is a transition from a playful student life to a responsible young man who is willing to shift the responsibilities from his aging father and make life smooth for all his family members and also to himself. At present i am enjoying my last playful days.

No comments: