Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A Hilarious Experience!!!!

There are many hilarious incidents in my life. Day by day I come across some really hilarious experiences. I am right now sharing one of my experiences. Day before yesterday I went along with my father to buy vegetables. We purchased all vegetables such as potatoes, tomatoes, bottle guards etc. After a long purchase I and my father came to our house. We kept the vegetables bag outside the corridor. That time a small snake entered our bag. We did not notice the snake entering our bag. Then my father started arranging the vegetables in the fridge. I helped my father by separating the vegetables. My father asked me the bottle guard, so I gave them. To my surprise my father was reacting in a different way. I was not able to understand, and then I myself saw me holding the snake. I was reacting terribly that my father burst into laughter despite the scare of the snake. Then I gained some courage and threw the snake in the drainage. It was one of my hilarious moments in my life.

1 comment:

s-alkaladi93 said...

wow what a hilarious experience! , i don't think u could ever forget that, LOL,<3 it