Sunday, November 23, 2008

Attitude determines your altitude

Whenever we listen to lectures given by people of high caliber and who posses a lot of achievements, the first word or advice they give is that, we should develop positive attitude. The way we approach to anything must be positive and also in a determined way. It is 100% true. When I attended my first interview i was feeling nervous like all others. Then my training coach came near me and said, go inside and talk to the interviewer imagining him as your father. I did as the same way he told. My nervousness was gone and I talked to him freely thereby getting selected. I was selected because I was positive about the interview. Attitude is the only word which when summed up based on the values of alphabets results 100.

A T T I T U D E = 1+20+20+9+20+21+4+5 = 100

No comments: