Friday, September 26, 2008

Went to college for the last time

Yesterday i went to my college for the last time to get my provisional and my remaining semester mark sheets. While i started to my college i was accompanied by my friend arun. We went to our college in a two wheeler. The journey was nasty because the roads were so nasty and the same. When we reached our college gates we were covered by a thick layer of dirt. Then we went inside our college and met our staffs and all those who have helped us to finish this course. We then met our HOD who provided us with placement. Then we went to office room and collected our certificates. When i saw the word first class in my certificate i was so happy so that the insults and scoldings i have got during the course seemed to be vanished. I just can't forget that moment. I cherished in joy. Through my blog i thank all my friends and staffs who helped me to complete the course. I also thank my college for providing me with a placement and laying the foundation for my career.

No comments: