Monday, May 12, 2008

My Last Exam

After a long journey my academic career at last came to an end on 8th of may 2008. This was the day when i wrote my last exam. I was pretty much satisfied with my performance in my last exam as i wrote maximum content and minimum story which had never happen in my 4 years of engineering. As i was writing i felt the importance and enjoyment i had in my school and college days which is never to happen again. All unforgettable memories cherished in my mind and also some pain in my heart. The last minute preparations, the tension before 10 mins of the exam, all this can't be experienced again. So i wish my friends a wonderful career ahead and also pray to god to give them good health throughout their life. Friends please stay connected with all others wherever you are. There might be number of problems that we will face in the future we will have sleepless nights and long working hours, but there will be some of our sweet memories with our friends which will be the only relaxing tonic for us to go through our mechanical life.

1 comment:

p said...

congratulations.