Thursday, April 17, 2008

My 100th Post!!!

I have started blogging 7 months back. Ever since i came into this blogging world my passion towards this is going on increasing. Today i have reached a small milestone of writing 100 posts. While writing my 100th post i feel very happy and enthusiastic about this new hobby that i found. I have also introduced this hobby to many of my friends. They are also now involved in this. I hope this continues and i wish to grow as a blogger every day. Blog is something where we can express our ideas, emotions, feelings, humors and anything at free will. So to all bloggers i say is that please help ur co-bloggers to develop day by day and also enjoy your blogging. This day i cant forget because this is my first ever milestone to reach in this blogging era. There are many more milestones to cross. I hope i will cross all the milestones and become a fully developed blogger. My friends without your support i can never cross any milestones, so i request to extend your full support which you are giving till this day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your 100th post!

It is hard to stay dedicated to blogging, there are thousands of blogs out there that die after a few short weeks or months.

Stick with it and share your ideas with the world! :)

- Lev

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your blog,
THIS IS A GREAT TOOL FOR BLOGGERS IT IS WORKING GREAT FOR ME.
I had some problems updating my blog until recently I found a TOTALLY FREE system, automatic blog
I was browsing on the net I was writing on my blog night in night out and nothing was happening.
This is the most genius system I've seen, You will learn how to create an automatic blogger that you can have up in as little as a hour. AWESOME
it is still available online
I stop by just to give you the link you might be interested
this is where I got mine it is a free deal, its so good
that it is even hard to believe its free,
but it is TOTALLY FREE

http://www.thespiderWebSystem.com/freedeal

I'm telling all my friends, it updates your blog automatically

http://www.stayhomeandmakemoney.ws
This is how my blog looks now and I could not be happier about it,

KIND REGARDS