Monday, March 17, 2008

Hard Way to Get the Offer Letter

Today happened to be the most hardest day ever in my college life. Today we were told that we would get our offer letters. This was preceded by a function where Chairman, Principal, Our HOD who is also the placement officer rendered the most boring speech ever by honoring all those people who were behind the success of our college’s wonderful placement record last year. The saddest part is I did not attend the function and at last finally I arrived to college at 12:30 and we were again called to get our offer letters.

All this happened because of opting to leave a bus and come in the next one since we were standing. But our wonderful college responded to our call and sent us a bus after we stood in the roadside for more than 2 hours in the sun very exhausted. When we reached and at the instance when we got the offer letter we felt that as if tones of glucose where fed into us.

This day can never be forgotten in my life, as it had both sweet and bitter experiences. This was the day I felt even getting an offer letter can be made hard and I learnt a lesson of punctuality. So before stepping into corporate world I will improve my punctuality.

No comments: