Monday, December 10, 2007

PQT - The Evergreen Villain

Hi! Friends this is a post exclusively based on PQT(Probability And Quening Theory). On December 7th. it was my worst day ever.. with all my courage i went inside the exam hall only desiring for 36/80. since this is my 4th attempt.. but when i saw the paper i was shocked because that was the instance i realised that we can also expect a theory paper in maths.. the question paper setter has set this question paper aiming no one should pass..cha nanum sutthi sutthi pakkaren oru question kooda teriyala.. from home travelling so much kilometeres to college well dressed up and also decently prepared i was disappointed even for the fourth time.. The ultimate insult was when my PQT sir on seeing the paper laughed.. he said he never saw this kind of a paper in his college days nor in his teaching carrer. so PQT remains a threat for me again.. I do know how to overcome it.. Somebody save me!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Arun Rajiah said...

Me too machi... I will write this paper till they eliminate this paper from our curriculum. anyway all d best for next attempt.